Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hunter

Since acquiring the much sought after Nars Zulu, I've been on the hunt for another polish that would satisfy my green jelly craving. I love Zulu, but it borders so much on black that I wanted to find a jelly where the green is much more apparent.

This isn't a jelly, but the shade of green is divine. Hunter is the last American Apparel polish in my mini haul from a few weeks ago.

AA_hunter

Just like it's fellows, the formula is a dream and beautifully opaque in 2 coats.

AA_hunter2

Is it possible to franken a jelly? Do you just add clear polish to a cream?? Has anyone done this??? I think I'm going to buy another Hunter and a cheap clear to try this out...


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty chic color! I never tried frankening, because I'm always afraid I'll screw it up somehow, and ruin my nailpolishes! I'd love to do it someday, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know american apparel had nail varnish. Love color and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! the way you've paint your nails is perfect!!!! how can u do that?
    and it's perfect!

    Ylenia
    http://longuette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! I use a makeup brush to clean up the edges, works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3