Thursday, August 5, 2010

Deborah Lippmann at Gilt.com!

I know a lot of you are like me. I sit and drool over Deborah Lippman's gorgeous polishes - the pretty colors, the even prettier bottles, but I just caaaaan't quite bring myself to shell out the $16-$20 per bottle. But alas, ladies, Gilt.com to the rescue!


Gilt.com is an invitation only shopping site which gives you access to designer and luxury brands at up to 70% off. Lucky for us polish addicts, Deborah Lippmann nail and beauty products on sale there today! You can find deals like $10 for a $16 polish, or $20 for a $34 hand scrub.

Click here to get your invitation to Glitz.com goodness! I think I'm going to grab Kiss From a Rose and Stardust. Which products will you be picking up?

Also, welcome Carli and Parokeets! Hope you guys enjoy my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl!
    Too bad us Aussies cant buy Lippmann, no one ships to us! I wouls love Bad Romance but China Glaze Mummy May I will have to do!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love <3