Monday, November 8, 2010

Celestiale Silver

This is a pretty polish called Celestiale Silver that I picked up back in my college days, before I became the giant polish fanatic I am now. It's funny that some of my favorite and hard-to-find polishes, like OPI My Private Jet and Loyalty Island Lilac were picked up when I was oblivious to their rarity. But, I digress. Back to Borghese...

Borghese_CelestialeSilver2

I've been wearing this oldie but good from for about 6 days now, and with the exception on one nail (which has a tendany to peel), it's pretty much chipless! Man, this wears like iron! This silver went on relatively sheer, so this is 3 coats, but application with Borghese polishes are a breeze. They have a super wide brush, even wider than the OPI brush, which is perfect for me and my wider nail beds. I can do my pinkie in a single swipe! Some people who have narrower nails may have some problems with this brush though.

I can't bear to put another photo with the ouchie on my pointer :( That was a few days ago though so it's mostly healed up :) I'm ready for a new mani tonight, so stay tuned! Welcome to An from An's Life and An's Photo Shoots, and Sonidlo from Sonidlo's Nail Polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3