Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm back!

Hey guys! I've been neglecting the blog I know, but I'm back with a polish from one of the most talked about collections this year.

This is Orly Out of This World from the Cosmic FX collection.

Orly_OutofthisWorld

The weather's been pretty drab here in Jersey - I wish I had full sunlight for this photo because this doesnt do it justice. OOTW is gorgeous; you can't really see the beautiful fuchsia glass-flecks that run through this polish in this pic, but trust me, it's a stunner in real life.

Orly_oftw

Again, the picture does it no justice, and please excuse the ouchie on my ring fingre. Grr, that's one of the reasons I havent posted, this cold weather makes my hands a mess! 

Application is great on this polish - 2 easy coats for full opacity. I love that this polish is not one of those almost-blacks, you can still it in its purple and pink flash glory indoors in artificial light. Day two brings some minor tip wear, but nothing worse than any other normal polish.

Orly-oftwb

Pretty :) What's your favorite Cosmic FX? I'm still lemming for Galaxy Girl, Space Cadet, and Lunar Eclipse.

Andi of Viva Polish, Ina of Hysteria of Decay, Daniela Alston, and Gabi of Hungry for Fashion, thanks for joining us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3