Thursday, September 9, 2010

Royal Purple

Today I've got a really beautiful polish that I got in my E.L.F. haul a few weeks back. This is called Royal Purple, and let me tell you, it's royal for a reason!

elf_royalpurple

I absolutely LOVE this color. It was super hard to catch it on camera. In person the shade is even deeper and richer. From some swatches I've seen, it's very much like MAC So Rich So Pretty. And guess what guys...this polish is A DOLLAR. ONE DOLLAR. So really, there's no excuse not to have this baby in your collection!

elf_royal purple2

This one's a tad blurry but I really wanted you guys to see the blueish flash it has. This is one of those polishes that has that "glow from within" thing going on. It's pretty shiny on it's own, but with topcoat it just shines and shines.

E.L.F. polishes are on the small side at .35fl oz., so expect a smaller brush, but besides that, application was smooth and easy. It's a bit sheer on the first coat, but with the second you get that deep beautiful jewel-toned goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3