Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wicked

Today's manicure is one of my all time, go to, never fail colors: Essie Wicked.

Essie_WickedNatural

Here's Wicked in natural light. I know many people aren't fans of the "almost black" look, which this deep, dark burgundy jellyish creme most definitely is. I don't care though, I love this shade. Even though it does look black, it has a depth to it, you see a little of the burgundy peep out around the edges, and in direct sunlight, it shows up a lot more.

Essie_Wicked2

In sunlight. Even so, I don't think that this is really a good representation of the color, because unless you're on the beach, you're going to get that black look. I love it, it's super classy and gorgeous.

The only bad thing about this polish is that cleanup is a complete bitch. If you happen to get it on your cuticles, they'll be pink no matter how much you try to clean those edges. I'm actually sort of dreading taking off the whole mani because I know my fingers will be pink and I'll probably need half a bag of cotton.

Essie_WickedDunkin

This girl definitely runs on Dunkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3