Monday, September 13, 2010

Stroll

I hit up Ulta the other day to pick up a little something for a friend's birthday. Nailpolish is always appropriate. I didn't at all use my friend's birthday as an excuse to go hunt for Orly Cosmic FX...not at all...

Ulta had a great Buy 2 get 1 deal on China Glaze, so I finally picked up my first China Glaze Polish! This is Stroll, a deep glass-flecked red.

ChinaGlaze_Stroll_Shade

I love this! The color is classic and beautiful and the red is good for my skin, and the glass flecks running throughout the polish give it a twist without being too over the top. Here's a close up of the bottle so you can see the flecks

ChinaGlaze_StrollCloseup

Application was SO nice, it practically applied itself. Super easy to control and nice coverage with only two coats. I can see what all the fuss over China Glaze is about! 

ChinaGlaze_Stroll_Sun

The other two China Glazes I picked up I gave to my friend. One was Ingrid, a taupey brown with gold shimmer, and the other was a neon turquoise shimmer, whose name I didn't catch.

What's your favorite China Glaze shade? Do you think it lives up to the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3