Wednesday, September 8, 2010

California Coral

I was inspired by yesterday's dupes post and couldn't help but paint my nails with one of my favorites, Essie's California Coral.

And yes, I went for the nubbins. It is a bit sad, as a reformed nail biter that was the longest I had ever grown my nails and I will miss them :(  But it couldn't be avoided. A few of the nails had started peeling badly and chipping that I knew it was time to start fresh. And anyway, I'm eager to start wearing my beloved dark polishes and I like them better on short nails anyway :)

Essie_CaliforniaCoral
In direct sunlight

Essie_CaliforniaCoral2
In shade
I can't help it, I love this color so much! It's got that squishy almost jelly quality, even though I wouldn't call it a true jelly. The first coat was pretty sheer and I thought I'd need three, but two worked out just fine. There's not much else I can say about this but that it's a beautiful, bright happy color and everyone should get it (or it's less expensive Sinful counterpart)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3