Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Zoya Color Spoons

I'm sure you've seen this on a million other blogs, so I'll be brief. The good people over at Zoya have come up with an genius new way for us polish lovers to get what we're paying for when it comes to our polishes.



One of my biggest pet peeves is ordering a polish offline and when it arrives, it looks NOTHING like the "swatch" on my screen. Zoya's solved this problems with their new Color Spoons, which you can order off their site for 50 cents apiece. It's a little clear spoon dipped in or filled with actual Zoya polish so that you can see exactly what your choices will look like - how they sparkle, shine, and how they'll look with your skintone. The best part about this deal in my opinion, is that every cent you spend on Color Spoons can be applied to your next Zoya order with the "Spoon value code" provided to you with your Color Spoon order. No wasted money, and exactly the polishes you want. Ingenius!

Will you be taking advantage of this great new feature on the Zoya site?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3